Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, September 14, 2015

Viva l'Italia




Feeling a little inspired by my Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily satchel I strayed from the normal black and white (lack of color) palette and wore a floral (gasp!) pencil skirt. Their ad campaigns are one of my favorites - I just want to jump right in and live inside them. I mean, there's a meme for this so it must be true:

Source | Pinterest

I've beat up this bag quite a bit over the past two years but was able to restore it to its original condition courtesy of Cobbler Concierge. Seriously, they performed a miracle. It almost looks brand new!


Source | Dolce & Gabbana S/S '14 Advertising Campaign

Top: L'Agence Tank | Skirt: Best Society Textured Pencil Skirt | Shoes: Ava & Aiden Lindsay Pump | Bag: Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily | Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Anywhere'


Feeling inspired by La Dolca Vita? Check out some of my other picks below from Dolce & Gabbana and more:

No comments:

Post a Comment