Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

NYFW

A video posted by // AVEC NOIR // (@avec_noir_) on


Libertine S/S 2016 Final Walk Through


Fashion Week has been a crazy blur this year! I feel so fortunate to have attended some amazing shows - especially the Libertine show! Love when people inject a little fun into the fashion world - sometimes people take it way too seriously. I've also included some of my favorites from the Vivienne Tam show, which I wish I could wear starting tomorrow! Sadly, I'll have to wait until Spring.

Source | Vogue

Source | Vivienne Tam

Lastly, a good friend of mine found a snap of me on the NYFW instagram page. I can't believe it! To see the video they shot, see below:


A video posted by NYFW (@nyfw) on

And for a little outfit inspiration, here are some of my current favorites for what to wear and also some pieces I wore in the NYFW featured post:


No comments:

Post a Comment