Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Monochromatic Monday









Feels like it's finally Fall here in NYC! Cool breezes finally merit a jacket. I'm wearing a thicker ponte-knit version from Elizabeth and James over a basic white tee and skinny jeans from McGuire (my new denim brand obsession). Since I live in black and white only, I figured I'd play up the color in my hair a bit! Went for a pink and purple fade courtesy of my amazing colorist. Disregard the awfully-matched hair tie and the bazillion flyaways.

Blazer: Elizabeth and James | Tee: Helmut Lang | Jeans: McGuire Newton Skinny Jean | Clutch: Deux Lux Sunday Pouch | Shoes: Casadei Suede Blade Pump | Sunglasses: Karen Walker Northern Lights | Hair: Pravana Chromasilk Vivids Pink, Manic Panic Electric Amethyst

No comments:

Post a Comment